Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Sin Of Flight

A PILOT'S WIFE VIEW OF SIN




A man left home about 8:30 a.m. to do some work at his hanger at the airport with his friends. On the way out the door his wife asked, "what time will you be home?" 
He said, "About 1:30, I'll have lunch at the airport."


1:30 came & went, 3:00 passed, 6:00, still not home, finally at about 7:00 pm he rolls in the driveway, and presents his wife with a pizza, and begins the big story:



"I finished washing the plane about 11:30, had lunch, and was on the way home when alongside the road I saw this poor girl with a flat tire. I stopped and changed the tire. She offered money, but I refused, so she suggested that at least she could buy me a beer. She said there's bar just up the road, We had a beer, then a couple more, and I realized that this girl was not only pretty, she was very friendly, and before I knew it, we were in the motel next door having sex. And that is why I am so late getting home."



His wife looked him right in the eye and said, "You liar!  
YOU WENT FLYING, DIDN'T YOU?"


Enjoy The Journey 
XO Karlene 


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!