Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Opportunity is a Gift

 We give ourselves 


By facing fear, taking chances, 
following our hearts, 
giving more than we take 
and above all... being prepared. 


Motivations from Flight To Success


Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene

Author of:
I am Awesome. The ABCs of me. 



Catch up on the series so you will be ready!

 Flight For Sanity coming February 2017


Motivation and Children too! 


2 comments:

  1. Karlene, this is Alex. We have so much to talk. Notice that I have changed e-mail addresses. I hope everything is okay. I have received your letter! Ad I have read your Flight For Safety three times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex, Thank you so much for your email today! I will write more. Yes... we have much to catch up on. It made me smile to see your photo on FB... where has the time gone?

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!