Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

My Baby is

All Grown Up... 


34  Years ago...

My eldest daughter entered my life,
and brought me the greatest joy
I had ever known!

She grew into a beautiful, intelligent, talented,
and amazing young lady,
filled with goodness and compassion.



She was the first to make me a Grandma too!

Despite the many challenges she faces,
there is nothing she can't handle.
She is one of the strongest people I know,
and I am so proud of her, and who she has become.
 
Happy Birthday Kalimar! 
 
I Love You!
XOX Mom

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!