Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Two Year Old Flies

When I was interviewed at America West Airlines for a simulator instructor job they asked if I had any teaching experience. I said, "No. But I have two Newfoundlands and three children. If I can teach children and animals, I should have no problem with pilots." 

The pilots interviewing me laughed, and I had an instructing job. Since then, I have flown with a pilot or two that might have represented a two-year-old. But today, this two-year-old makes history. 


For the love of flying...

More exciting history and aviation stories 
can be found in...
 
 
Pre-Order Autographed copies Here! 
Kindle coming soon... 


Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to another great read!

    And the video with Amelia...talk about born to be a pilot! So adorable! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That kid is adorable! Way to go young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karlene, a truly amazing video! Also, love the story with the interview at America West. Reminds me of the photo you sent me. One year old and dog training.

    As of a couple of hours ago, pre-ordered my copy of "Flight To Success!" Can't wait to read it!

    A lot of exciting things coming our way....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!