Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

All I Want For Christmas...

Joy and Peace to the World

When asked what I want for Christmas, I always say nothing. Just for my family and friends to be happy, healthy, and have all their dreams come true. I also want to help future pilots reach their dreams in a strong industry. I want to make the airline industry safer. I also want to keep cameras out of the cockpit. But for me? There is only one gift you can give me, that will help all those wishes come true.


All I want for Christmas this year 
is for you to share my novels with the world! 

For me, you can gift Flight For Control and Flight For Safety to a friend or family member. You can share my books by sending this link too. Telling someone about these novels is the greatest gift, that keeps on giving! Autographed and gift wrapped copies are available from this blog too, with huge savings if you buy both!

Share the gift of reading with those you love this Holiday Season,  and make everyone's dreams come true! 

Read more about the stories Here:


Thank you!!!

Now... time to study for recurrent. 
Happy Holidays!
XO Karlene


2 comments:

  1. I hope you get exactly what you want this holiday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather!!! I hope you do too. And for some reason, I'm thinking all your dreams are coming true! Happy Holidays!!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!