Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Love of Flight

What do you Love? 
For those who love the sky... 
there is nothing that will compare.


Spread your Wings. 

There is nothing you can't accomplish...

Enjoy the Journey!

XO Karlene

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are welcome. You just keep soaring... you are amazing and your love of aviation will keep you strong.

      Delete
  2. I'm amazed with this photo... It says so many things!!! YES! Spread your wings! Love this phrase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex. Very cool photo. It does say so much. And for anyone spreading his wing it would be you. Keep strong and let those wings carry you into your future. Soar.

      Delete
  3. YES I WILL LOVE THE SKY FOREVER AND EVER ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What could not to love? Freedom. Gorgeous. Open. Inviting. I love it too!

      Delete
  4. Yes,I finish whole course+73 hours of solo flights the day before yesterday,and I already miss flying.Nothing I can compare..so much fun once I learned how to fly.
    I also believe nothing We can't accomplish:)
    Have a great night,
    Jun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did it! I am so happy for your great success. This is exciting and you can now kick back and rest. The sky will come again. See you in a couple days.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!