Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Motivation: Achievement

"Today, let my life achievements begin to be fulfilled, 
so that I am given the opportunity to finish the journey - 
I have already begun." 


Jun Nischioka  Is now an Instrument Rated Pilot!


"Today I got an instrument rated.  I did one of the beautiful landing ever I had without using flaps. From now on, I need to apply for the TSA approval to start commercial license training, and then once approved, I will take a ground school, and start flying PA-44. At the same time, I will start doing time building up to 200 hours to be able to convert the license from FAA to Japanese authorized one.(JCAB)."



Way to Go Jun! I knew you could do it!!!

Daniel Schumann: Is now a Flight Instructor! 

April 15th he sent me a message that he had 2 students and had given around 25 dual.  "I really like not having to pay to fly. Lots of exciting things coming up for me, almost have my CFII, will be hopefully getting my MEI in a month, turn 21 in June, then graduate in August!"


Happy 21st Birthday Daniel, and Congratulations on your Graduation!!! You've worked hard and deserve the very best.

Julia Bury is a Private Pilot! 

"I honestly feel like getting my private felt like the biggest accomplishment so far, just because I really felt like a pilot then..and I could rent an airplane on my own.  I definitely feel like I have so much more experience though now that I have my commercial and have flown two airplanes.  I definitely love flying the arrow, it is such an awesome airplane! 


"I am planning to start my first CFI lesson on Saturday.  It is a lot of work to prepare for!  I am already amazed at how much work  it is, but I am really happy to be doing it and am grateful I get to."
 
Way to go Julia! This was last February... where are you this summer?

Katja Jourdan  Races in the Air Race Classic!

A year ago she was graduating high school, earning her pilot's license, and this year she took 33rd place in the Air Race Classic! Way to go Katja!


Amazing young people pursing their dreams of flight. 
What could be more motivating than that? 

Enjoy the Journey my friends! Keep flying strong. 

XOX Karlene

11 comments:

  1. Karlene san!!!
    Thank you so much for kinds words!!Yes we will keep flying strong.When I feel weak,Please let me email you again!!Congratulations Daniel,Julia,and Katja!!
    warm regards,
    Jun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always email me Jun. I'm here for you!!! Fly safe and be strong.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to Jun, Daniel, Julia, and Katja! I'm excited for all of them, but especially Jun, since I got to meet him. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. So much fun to watch them fulfill their dreams.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much ,Karlene san,Linda san!! I am lucky I met you in Seattle.The time I spend in Seattle was one of the beautiful moment.
      warm regards,
      Jun

      Delete
  3. Congratulations all on your great achievements! There will be more awaiting for you in the future! Truly inspiring to see so many young people following their dreams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the greetings. I do hope so:) All I can do right now is do my best to learn to fly,and practice to explain everything in detail about the airplane,and knowledge.
      Warm regards,
      Jun

      Delete
  4. Four very inspirational people. One of the great things about being in the aviation field is being blessed with the abundance of these distinguished individuals who give us the additional takeoff power we need to fly. Keep up the great work Jun, Daniel, Julia, and Katja!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the wonderful words!!
      You too.Keep up the great work:)
      warm regards,
      Jun

      Delete
  5. Congratulations to all! I'm jealous! Can't wait to start my classes next year! Way to go Jun, Daniel, Julia and Katja! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Karlene, thanks for sharing this. Congrats to Jun, Julia, and Katja. A special congrats to Jun, I remeber when he was just about to come to the U.S. and is already an instrument rated pilot!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!