Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

What Makes a Good Father?


I've heard it said... "Taking good care of the mother so you don't drive the kids nuts." 


Anyone can be a parent, 
but it takes someone special to be a Daddy. 
 
Happy Father's Day!

What makes your father special? 

2 comments:

  1. One of the things about my late eccentric father is that he always shared with me the joy of travel. Being that he was a corporate auditor and digital cable engineer for a major cable network, traveling was one of his routines of daily life. He was at one time Platinum with Northwest WorldPerks and upon my odd requests as a child, would bring me barf bags, magazines, and other memorabilia from the planes. After my father passed away, my mother found some of these items he left for us. Original and Northwest. I was reminded of what a special person he was and the lengths he went to go for us all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How special he was. And he gave you an incredible gift. Barf Bags and all. So incredible, the gift of travel. I'm thinking he's always riding with you on your virtual flights.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!